Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2012

Rose Lassi


          Today before going into the recipe, I want to share something with my fellow blogger friends. On Tuesday, I was not able to see my blog, an error message kept popping up, saying that the blog has been removed, I got really worried, very close to tears. After checking on google, I left a query in the google help forum, I didn't get any reply, but finally my blog appeared after nearly 15 hours. I was truly vexed during that time, from what I understood, there is an automated procedure which identifies blogs as spam blogs, and as with all systems, there is a chance of a false positive. I am sharing this here, because this could happen to any of you guys, in that case, don't lose heart, post your question in the google help forum, if it's a false alarm, everything will be back to normal within some time. If any of you out there has experienced something similar to this, do share it, so that we'll all know that we are not alone. 
          Now coming to today's dish, I shouldn't be really calling it so, it's so simple, technically it's just mixing and serving. After coming to India, the daughter and I have become big fans of rose milk, mainly because of the heat, I give her this when she comes back from school. The other day, I made it with curd instead of milk and we both loved it..
Need To Have
  • Curd - 1 + 1/2 cup
  • Rose Syrup - 8 teaspoons
  • Sugar - 1 teaspoon

Method 
          Refrigerate the curd before doing this. Take all the ingredients in a blender or mixie, pulse till frothy, take out in glasses and serve. If you want you can decorate with edible rose petals and also serve topped with some fresh cream ( the thick layer that forms on top of the milk, not the store bought one).

Note
The rose syrup is available in Indian grocery stores.
The syrup contains sugar, but when you mix it with curd, since curd has a slight sourness, you need a little sugar, otherwise you can add more syrup, but then the flavor will become too much.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét