Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 7, 2012

Capsicum Tofu


          I don't know how long it's going to take for me to really get used to my new kitchen, I miss my old one, it's been so long since I have cooked something interesting, miss my cooking and clicking. Hope I'll settle down soon, I know everything is in the mind and takes some time. Coming to today's dish, Capsicum Tofu, again it's something that I had made long time back, a very easy and nutritious dish, goes very well with rotis or with some Chinese fried rice or even with any pilaf..

Need To Have

  • Extra Firm Tofu cubes - 1 cup
  • Capsicum - 1 big chopped
  • Onions - 2 medium chopped
  • Chilli Powder - 3/4 teaspoon
  • Turmeric Powder - 1/4 teaspoon


Method
          Heat some oil and saute the tofu cubes till they are turn golden, remove and drain. Again heat some oil, add the chopped onions, saute for a few minutes till they turn transparent, then add the chopped capsicum, saute for 2 more minutes. Now add the turmeric and chilli powders and salt, mix cover and cook for 5 mins. Finally, add the fried tofu cubes, give one last mix, remove and serve it warm.
Sending it to Cuisine Delights for the Spotlight - Curries/Gravies event.

Note
You can toast a big piece of tofu in a little oil and then cube it, it'll be easier this way to flip it to cook it on both sides. 


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét